2013年1月8日星期二

nike dunk low or die.The ancestor towards said

Check in it is very strong.Speak, in addition, I have passed the day will swallow, draw near space world jianjue sword meaning.Although there is no God code used in the world, but I find that fit is very high, the God code in the world, and my sword will, may be able to slaughter god.Well, teacher, and now I want to ask you a favor, extracting all star power of God code, into the world, I want to let God code world and my affinity to the extreme.As for the outside star, I will be tomorrow when you will learn alchemy, can completely recover.The day should not do, this is a chance.Voice falls, sat in the chair.When in the chair lying down, heavy insurgent star force immediately by the God code drawn up crazy.Dong Dong Dong knocking at the door, suddenly rang.Come in, please.Speak, although his body star force kept passing, but in their own side, and not to worry about their own safety, and if there is a real danger, it can also control the world let your God code temporarily disappear in this place, so at this time although feel outside the atmosphere very strange, but no half surprise, no worry about own risk.The door opened, a body wrapped in black man, came in from outside.When you see the old man when, suddenly look for a change, they understand the old man, whom he had communicated with et al the mysterious strange old.This is what I saw on the street of the old man, he is just like you said, you want to change the world rules.In said, then moving a chair, put it in front of, and then towards the old man said, old man, please sit down.Madam.The old man heard this, he went to the front north face outlet berkeley, then just sit down.In sit down, old man immediately towards said my name is wind and cloud, have been regarded as the ancestor of the master, do not know how to call the ancestors heard this word, immediately surprised, after a time, face carefully look out, take our name, want to be beautifully man, do not know the ancestor of today for me, what does voice down, immediately looked at each other, but not to their name out.Now in the very nick of time, know, once his name early away, will cause a lot of trouble, may his plan will fail.I hope you not alchemy, or die.The ancestor towards said, now is the best way you leave here at once, I'll find you a place, to keep you safe.No, I won't leave.Hearing that, he shook his head, I need to refine a pill press, will himself to the limit.This time the press afterwards, I break the Shinto basically nothing hinders.The old Wenyan, binocular slightly narrows the eyes, immediately said you don't die press limit, if the limit press, you know the consequences of what is good, not talk about this, I hear you said, do you think that the world needs to change the rules, I would love to hear your thoughts.Well, the world really need to change the rules.Hearing that, immediately said, if does not change, then a lot of people are buried, the star with the development and expansion of the mainland

没有评论:

发表评论